Major Features of TeamTrak ReportWriter:
All output types are available on screen, to printer, or to disk.
Columnar reports (detail, detail with subtotal, and summary).
- Freeform (user-formatted) reports with user-defined page heading, subheading, detail, subtotal, grand total and page footer areas: multiple-level subtotal breaks.
- Label (multiple-up) output provides built-in support for producing labels and other output.
- Matrix (cross-tabulation) allows users to summarise data in a row and column, spreadsheet-type format.
X-Y graphs and histograms.
Operations: add, subtract, multiply, divide, move, 18-digit precision in all calculations.
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE logic.
- User-specified scaling of result field, including rounded and truncated.
- Date maths (add, subtract).
- SUBTRACTING, CONCATENATE, PROMPT, MOVE and INITIALISE commands to create temporary fields.
- Numeric, character, and date sequencing.
- Ascending and descending by field.
- Unlimited number of sort fields.
- Configurable to generate ORDER BY or to sort outside of database.
- All comparison operations: equal, not equal, less, greater, less or equal, greater or equal, range, multiple values.
- Numeric, character, date, and null comparisons.
- Unlimited levels of selection conditions can be combined with and/or using parentheses.
- Wild card: begins with, ends with, contains search capabilities.
- Full internationalisation (different languages) and localisation support.
- Configurable keystrokes.
- Stored procedures can be run by a batch file, or executed by a user program.
- Parameter passing to modify stored procedures.
- User prompting for runtime parameters.
- User-defined editor.
- Case sensitive IF/SEARCH.