Click on the features below for more information.
- Application Tracking
- Instantly list all vacancies and candidates at each stage of the recruitment process enabling close analysis of the selection progress
- Application Documentation
- All applicant documentation can be stored electronically and can include passports, course certificates, CV's and photographs.
- Candidate Status Update
- Select groups of candidates to and globally change their status making the management of large numbers of applicants easier.
- Candidate Mailmerge and Email
- Send emails and letters to groups of applicants at each stage of the recruitment process. This can include acknowledgement letters through to employment contracts and references.
- Interview Management
- Arrange interviews using a drag and drop diary function to produce interview schedules and merge interview dates and times into the invitations to interview. This will link directly into MS Outlook.
- Applicant and Job Specification
- Record the job specification and requirements and match them against the applicant's abilities enabling skills, qualification and competency comparisons.
- Media Recording and Analysis
- This enables you to monitor the effectiveness, cost and progress of all your vacancies against different media sources.
- Applicant to Employee Status
- This transfers all applicant details directly to current employee status ensuring all application details are available for viewing and analysis.