Click on each feature for more information
- HMRC Accredited
- Ensures you have a payroll which conforms to the HRMC standards and business validation rules.
- Online Processing
- Allows you to see the net pay of each employee at each stage of the payroll.
- Unlimited Companies, Payrolls and Pay Elements
- Gives you the flexibility to adapt the payroll system to fit your organisation as it changes.
- Flexible Reports
Weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, directors and pensioners payroll can all be processed ensuring that all of your payroll processing requirements can be met within Adaptiv.
- HMRC Submission, Retrieval and Filing
- Enables you to process statutory HMRC forms, including P45ís, P9ís, P6ís and student loan notifications and to submit your annual returns via the Internet.
- Full General Ledger Analysis and Integration
- Enables you to post automatically into your accounts system every minute and every pay element cost of every employee directly into your General Ledger.
- IOM and Channel Island Rules
- Fully compliant including the EOY returns; enables you to use Adaptiv for all of your UK payroll processing.
- Adaptiv allows you to map any column in a spreadsheet into any payroll database field giving you bulk update facilities for new salaries, information from other locations, bonuses & commissions, clocking information and absences or any data.
- Easy exporting of payroll data into spreadsheets giving immediacy to your reporting and analysis requirements.
- Historical Payslips
- These are easily viewed and printed, including detail drill-down.
- Figures from a Net Payroll
- Automatically calculates the gross payroll input.
- Checking of P45
- Automatic checking of P45 figures ensures that tax estimates are shown for new starters and queries can be quickly checked with HMRC.
- Document Templates
- Easily created as and when you need them; create a document for an employee or a group of employees. Adaptiv then holds the documents available for easy reference by employee or template type.
- Full Audit Trail
- Allows you to track every addition, change or deletion by user or a variety of subsets giving you full data integrity and security confidence.
- Field, Level and Task security is setup for each individual giving you the flexibility to limit data view and update in infinite detail.
- Retrospective Pay
- Retrospective pay features enable you to quickly process backpay calculations.
- Directors NI
- Director's NI and calculation ensures that you will meet the statutory requirements for Directors' renumerations.
- P11D and Class 1A
- These calculations are held including the printing and submission to the HMRC of the P11D.
- Statutory Payments
- Automatic calculation of statutory payments, including SMP, SAP, SPP are an integral feature which saves time and includes the Alabaster ruling and also includes a SMP schedule ensuring your employees are fully aware of the payments they will receive.
- For calculation of SSP, each employee has their own qualifying day pattern ensuring that SSP is calculated correctly and includes waiting day and linking period rules.
- Annual Absence Picture
- Any absences for employees are automatically shown on their online annual absence picture enabling you to spot absence patterns and trends. A group absence picture can also be viewed with the group being defined by the user.
- Standard Reports
- There are many standard reports available which can be sorted and grouped by the user as required enabling you to have instant analysis on current and previous pay periods.